Our industry is filled with creative folks who have great ideas and are passionate about sharing them. Every day, we hear something new that captures our attention and makes us want to know more.
So, with our keynote speakers in place and our early schedule for Communications Week 2015 well established, we took a hard look at our calendar and decided to open the doors for additional content suggestions. We’ll consider ideas for new sessions – especially those that can be delivered online as a webinar – and (with a caveat or two) agency or brand representatives that are joining a few of our existing panels.
We welcome all unique, timely, and novel ideas, but do offer a few guidelines for your submissions:
- Topics should be cutting-edge, provocative, and relevant to a broad cross-section members of the communications industries;
- The session focus should be on innovation (e.g., profiles of new technologies or techniques; insights on promising data or research; emerging trends; new approaches to classic techniques; etc.)
- Sessions should be interactive and designed to spark creative conversations among all participants;
- Session proposals should also include moderator and panelist suggestions;
- Speakers should represent established companies/brands or agencies (sorry, no independent consultants without proven unique credentials);
- Suggestions to add a speaker to an existing panel should include a brief statement explaining the unique perspective the individual will add to the discussion.
No session or speaker shall use the Communications Week platform to sell a product, process or service.
Communications Week will not subsidize or otherwise support speaker travel expenses or honoraria.