The third annual Communications Week is coming up. Under this year’s theme – “Reinventing the Industry” – the week will feature panels and exciting discussions examining new techniques communications and media professionals need to transform their communications and content strategies.
Some of our featured events include:
- #CommsWeekNY @ Civic Hall, October 19:
- Panel: Reinventing Brands – This session will focus on how brands have leveraged creative communication strategies to reinvent themselves with speakers from Reebok, iHeartMedia and Adweek
- Panel: Bot or Not…Is AI the future of PR Content Creation? – Join this session to gain an understanding of how new how tools like artificial intelligence will shape the future of PR and content creation
- #CommsWeekNY @LMHQ, October 21:
- Panel: Who Will Win in Content Marketing? – Moderated by the Content Council, agencies and brands will discuss the latest trends in content marketing and how brands can get noticed.
- Panel: Leveraging Video for Immersive Storytelling – A panel of journalists, tech leaders and agency pros will discuss how 360 video and augmented reality have the ability to transform storytelling for brands
Head on over to our Schedule page for the full list of events to learn more and sign up now.