Official Communications Week Event!
Join Communications Week for a morning of networking, keynotes and expert panel sessions exploring our theme "Reinventing the Industry" with speakers from the biggest brands and agencies. Doors open at 8:30 a.m. for coffee and networking.
- 9AM Opening Remarks
- Join Erin Ade, host of BizWire TV to kick off the week. She'll introduce the day's sessions and tee up key trends shaping the future of the industry.
- 9:10AM Guest Speaker: PepsiCo's Angela Tucciarone
- Join Angela Tucciarone, senior manager, PepsiCo Brand Communications, in a fireside chat with PRWeek's Frank Washkuch.
- 9:30AM Panel: Reinventing Brands Through Communications
- How have brands leveraged creative communications strategies to reinvent themselves? What works when you are trying to reach and resonate with consumers?
- Speakers include Dan Mazei, Reebok, Global Newsroom; David Berkowitz, Serial Marketer and previous CMO of MRY; Wendy Goldberg, EVP & CCO of iHeartMedia; Bruce Kelley, Chief Content Officer at Reader's Digest; moderated by Patrick Coffee of Adweek.
- 11AM Panel: Bot or Not... Is AI the Future of PR and Content Creation?
- Is artificial intelligence the future of communications? Bots are writing AP stories and branded content, but do bots know best? Could IBM’s Watson outmaneuver a skilled professional at creating content? Do we need to reinvent ourselves as managers of technology tools instead of creatives and comms strategists?
- Speakers include Michelle Castillo, advertising & media reporter, CNBC Digital; Jennifer Wise, senior analyst serving B2C marketing professionals, Forrester; Carol Chung, SVP media technology, Digitas; Merrill Brown, Director, School of Communication and Media, Montclair State University, moderated by Andy Morris, CEO Code Morris.