THE PIVOTAL WEEK FOR COMMUNICATORS WORLDWIDE
Bringing together thousands of communicators worldwide, Communications Week 2021 is designed to celebrate and accelerate the role of the communicator. Join us the week of Nov. 15-19 for a series of educational, networking and inspirational events for internal comms, public relations, public affairs, digital and social communicators. Hosted by Ragan and our industry partners, the week will shine a clarifying light on the key issues and trends for brand leaders and storytellers far and wide. The content and programming of CommsWeek is informed by you, your peers and our incredible Communications Week Advisory Board.
Participate or partake in the many Communications Week offerings, including:
- Webinars, workshops, panel discussions
- Future of Communications virtual conference
- Networking events (online and in person!)
- Taste of Tech and sponsor showcases
- The Transformational Communicator & Change Maker interviews
- Industry retrospectives
- Groundbreaking research and forecasts
- Articles from thought leaders far and wide
This year’s theme of Transformation is a recognition of the accomplishments of communicators across the globe in the past year, and the additional work to be done to elevate the communications role. We invite you to participate in this transformation by attending Communications Week.
SIGNATURE EVENTS @COMMUNICATIONS WEEK
Among the many events taking place during Communications Week will be Ragan’s virtual conference: The Future of Communications, on Wednesday, Nov. 17, and on Tuesday, Nov. 16, we’ll be hosting an in-person event at the Yale Club in New York City that will include networking, panel discussions and a Taste of Tech showcase for communicators, marketers and media professionals.
The Future of Communications Conference will be your most efficient and accurate map for communications success. The fast-paced sessions will cover the future of tech, talent, culture, reputation and more. The Nov. 16 in-person networking event gives us all a chance to connect in-person and exchange stories, ideas and future plans.
The week of Nov. 15-19 will be packed with programming to serve every communicator’s want and need.
Below you’ll find the schedule of webinars, workshops and discussions from Ragan and our partners.
We are updating this regularly, so please check this page for the additions to the calendar.
COMMSWEEK WEBINAR: TRANSFORMING COMMUNICATIONS: LEADERS SPEAK OUT
CULTURAL RELEVANCY FOR DIVERSE COMMUNITIES
TECH & COMMS WEBINARS
FREE RAGAN WEBINAR: HOW TO THRIVE AS AN INTERNAL COMMS PRO IN 2022
FREE RAGAN WEBINAR: BRIDGING THE HYBRID DIVIDE WITH VIDEO
COMMUNICATIONS WEEK LIVE EVENT: NETWORKING & TASTE OF TECH
4:30-7 p.m. (including panel discussion)
MEDIA & MEASUREMENT WEBINARS
THE FUTURE OF COMMUNICATIONS CONFERENCE (VIRTUAL)
9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS ON A BUDGET
PR COUNCIL WEBINAR: DATA, DIGITAL, AND DIVERSITY – THE EVOLUTION OF THE COMMUNICATIONS CAREER
HYBRID & MULTICHANNEL ENGAGEMENT WEBINARS
FREE RAGAN WEBINAR: DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION FOR INTERNAL COMMUNICATORS
CMO & CCO FIRESIDE CHAT
COMMS DEVELOPMENT & INNOVATIONS WEBINARS
8:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH BUSY STAKEHOLDERS AND KEEP THEM ENGAGED
11 a.m.-12 p.m. ET
FIRESIDE MEDIA CHAT
COMMUNICATIONS WEEK: THE BAKER’S DOZEN OF TAKEAWAYS FROM THE WEEK
- 3 essential elements of leadership for the ‘next normal’A vice president of communications for Randstad USA makes the case for what lessons leaders should take from a turbulent 2020.
- What communicators should do following Biden’s new vaccination mandateSome organizations are already in sync, but either way, expect tensions and frustration to escalate.
- The big quit: Why it’s hitting agencies hard and how they can improve retentionHere’s how PR leaders can work to keep crucial team members engaged and ready for the next challenge.
- The skills communicators must master for future successStagwell’s Ray Day and Ragan Consulting Group’s Kristin Graham share what tools will separate high achievers from their peers.
- How companies can use flexible scheduling to recruit, retain essential talentA Paychex study sheds light on the future of hybrid work and offers guidance on how employers can help staffers strike a healthier work/life balance.
- Communications Week welcomes comms leaders to advisory boardThe group of 23 industry experts will guide the editorial focus and programming for the brand as it looks to address ‘Transformation’ in 2021.
- The Career Path of a Social Media Professional
- Communications Benchmark Report 2021
- A Communicator’s Guide to Building Empathy into Your Culture
- Best Practices for Inclusive Social Media
- Authenticity Gap: Global Report 2021
- State of the Global Workplace 2021 Report
- Having Multicultural Conversations That MatterLearn how to have these important conversations internally and externally.
- The Ultimate Return to Work Guide for Communication 2021A data-driven approach to improve both communications and policy decisions.
- The People-Powered Workplace: Reimagine the Employee ExperienceThe remote work future has created a unique challenge and opportunity for communicators to redesign the employee experience.
- The essential internal communications guide14 steps to creating an effective comms strategy
Sign up for our free Communications Week RoundUp newsletter
and be the first to get updates leading to the event!