Join us for Communications Week on Nov. 1 – 4, 2022
Ragan’s Communications Week celebrates and accelerates the role of the communicator in organizations through educational, networking and inspirational events. We’re looking forward to hosting both in-person and virtual events this year! In the meantime, come to this site for important updates and insights on the future of communications.
Thousands of internal communications, PR, public affairs, and social communicators worldwide come together each year during Communications Week to elevate their skills, professional relationships and careers. Hosted by Ragan and dozens of industry partners, Communications Week shines a light on key issues and trends for brand leaders and storytellers.
Participate in the many Communications Week offerings, including:
- Webinars, workshops, panel discussions
- Ragan’s Future of Communications Conference
- Networking events
- Industry retrospectives
- Groundbreaking research and forecasts
- Articles from thought leaders far and wide
Signature Events @ Communications Week
Among the many events taking place during Communications Week will be Ragan’s signature conference bringing hundreds of communications together to explore key challenges and trends. The Future of Communications Conference will be held on Tuesday, November 1 and Wednesday, November 2 and feature fresh ideas, insights and trends from industry experts.
At the Future of Communications, you’ll learn what is on the horizon for employee communications, social purpose and DE&I, leadership communications, and technology. The conference will provide you with the strategies, tactics, tools, and technology you need to position yourself as a business leader.
Join us for these fast-paced sessions covering the future of tech, talent, culture, reputation and more.
Learn more about Communications Week and meet the Advisory Board.
Sign up for our free Communications Week RoundUp newsletter for communications tips and strategies, and for updates on the 2022 events.
Did you miss Communications Week?
Check out these on-demand events from Ragan and our industry partners.
- Bridging The Hybrid Divide with Video
- Can Your Agency Afford Inaction? – Executive Roundtable
- Communications Week Live New Age of Disinformation: Why Silence No Longer Means Safety
- Data, Digital, and Diversity – The Evolution of The Communications Career
- Digital Transformation for Internal Communicators
COMMSWEEK WEBINAR: TRANSFORMING COMMUNICATIONS: LEADERS SPEAK OUT
CULTURAL RELEVANCY FOR DIVERSE COMMUNITIES
FREE RAGAN WEBINAR: HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OUT OF YOUR INFLUENCER MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
COMMUNICATIONS WEEK LIVE NEW AGE OF DISINFORMATION: WHY SILENCE NO LONGER MEANS SAFETY
PIVOTING TO A BETTER WORLD THE ROLE OF COMMUNICATORS TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
FREE RAGAN WEBINAR: HOW TO THRIVE AS AN INTERNAL COMMS PRO IN 2022
START STRONG: ENGAGING HEARTS & MINDS THROUGH STRATEGIC ONBOARDING
FREE RAGAN WEBINAR: BRIDGING THE HYBRID DIVIDE WITH VIDEO
COMMUNICATIONS WEEK LIVE NETWORKING EVENT
5:30-7:30 p.m. (including panel discussion)
THE FUTURE OF COMMUNICATIONS CONFERENCE (VIRTUAL)
9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS ON A BUDGET
THE ROLE OF THE INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS LEADER: TODAY, TOMORROW AND BEYOND
DATA, DIGITAL, AND DIVERSITY – THE EVOLUTION OF THE COMMUNICATIONS CAREER
BLURRING THE LINES BETWEEN EARNED AND PAID
FREE RAGAN WEBINAR: DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION FOR INTERNAL COMMUNICATORS
LESSONS FROM THE PAST THAT SHAPE OUR FUTURE
HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH BUSY STAKEHOLDERS AND KEEP THEM ENGAGED
11 a.m.-12 p.m.
CAN YOUR AGENCY AFFORD INACTION? – EXECUTIVE ROUNDTABLE
- How to help managers communicate about employee monitoring practicesRemote work has caused the number of organizations seeking out productivity tracking programs to skyrocket. Left unchecked, these policies can be inequitable and unethical.
- How PR can prove value to the C-suite, says Footprint’s Heather KnoxThe senior VP and head of communications for materials science company Footprint talks about the essential role of the modern comms pro.
- How DE&I efforts evolved in 2021, according to Ragan surveyMore than 1,000 respondents to Ragan’s Communications Benchmark Survey shared how DE&I is going in their organizations — and what obstacles still stand in the way.
- 4 simple tips for better headlines – and more engagementA few extra minutes working on headlines can grow your audience and rally employees around your message.
- The SEC securities fraud lawsuit affects your sustainability report. Here’s how.The agency’s securities fraud lawsuit presents extreme facts but offers lessons for communicators of every company.
- Abraham Lincoln’s humor, empathy offer comms lessons for divisive timesCNN anchor John Avlon spoke to Ragan CEO Diane Schwartz about how Abraham Lincoln used storytelling and humor to persuade divided audiences.
- Communications Benchmark Report 2022
- A Communicator’s Guide to Building Empathy into Your Culture
- Communications Benchmark Report 2021
- Best Practices for Inclusive Social Media
- Authenticity Gap: Global Report 2021
- State of the Global Workplace 2021 Report
- Tap Into Your Customers For Authentic Video Stories To Expand Your BusinessPerhaps the greatest challenge businesses face today is simply getting noticed. How can you stand out in a sea of […]
- Internal Communications ToolkitThis free, Internal Communications Toolkit has everything you need to build a communications strategy that is purposeful, engages employees and contributes to a thriving company culture.
- The PR Pro’s Essential Crisis Communications Prep Guide & WorkbookTo benchmark crisis preparedness and help surface blind spots, Agility PR Solutions has created the PR Pro’s Essential Crisis Communications Prep Guide and Workbook. The indispensable guide takes communicators through five different stages of crisis response with practical exercises to test your readiness.
- Having Multicultural Conversations That MatterLearn how to have these important conversations internally and externally.
- The Ultimate Return to Work Guide for Communication 2021A data-driven approach to improve both communications and policy decisions.
- The People-Powered Workplace: Reimagine the Employee ExperienceThe remote work future has created a unique challenge and opportunity for communicators to redesign the employee experience.
Sign up for our free Communications Week RoundUp newsletter
and be the first to get updates leading to the event!