THE PIVOTAL WEEK FOR COMMUNICATORS WORLDWIDE IS HAPPENING NOW!
Bringing together thousands of communicators worldwide, Communications Week has finally arrived. Join us this week for a series of educational, networking and inspirational events for internal communications, public relations, public affairs, digital and social communicators. Hosted by Ragan and our industry partners, this week is shining a light on the key issues and trends for brand leaders and storytellers. Check out the Agenda below for events and tickets. Any questions? Contact ShallonB@ragan.com.
Participate or partake in the many Communications Week offerings, including:
- Webinars, workshops, panel discussions
- Future of Communications virtual conference
- Networking events (online and in person!)
- Taste of Tech and sponsor showcases
- The Transformational Communicator & Change Maker interviews
- Industry retrospectives
- Groundbreaking research and forecasts
- Articles from thought leaders far and wide
This year’s theme of Transformation is a recognition of the accomplishments of communicators across the globe in the past year, and the additional work to be done to elevate the communications role. We invite you to participate in this transformation by attending Communications Week.
SIGNATURE EVENTS @COMMUNICATIONS WEEK
Among the many events taking place during Communications Week will be Ragan’s virtual conference: The Future of Communications, on Wednesday, Nov. 17, and on Tuesday, Nov. 16, we’ll be hosting an in-person event at MWW headquarters in Herald Square, in New York City that will include networking, panel discussions and a Taste of Tech showcase for communicators, marketers and media professionals.
The Future of Communications Conference will be your most efficient and accurate map for communications success. The fast-paced sessions will cover the future of tech, talent, culture, reputation and more. The Nov. 16 in-person networking event gives us all a chance to connect in-person and exchange stories, ideas and future plans.
The week of Nov. 15-19 will be packed with programming to serve every communicator’s want and need.
Below you’ll find the schedule of webinars, workshops and discussions from Ragan and our partners.
We are updating this regularly, so please check this page for the additions to the calendar.
COMMSWEEK WEBINAR: TRANSFORMING COMMUNICATIONS: LEADERS SPEAK OUT
CULTURAL RELEVANCY FOR DIVERSE COMMUNITIES
FREE RAGAN WEBINAR: HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OUT OF YOUR INFLUENCER MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
COMMUNICATIONS WEEK LIVE NEW AGE OF DISINFORMATION: WHY SILENCE NO LONGER MEANS SAFETY
PIVOTING TO A BETTER WORLD THE ROLE OF COMMUNICATORS TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
FREE RAGAN WEBINAR: HOW TO THRIVE AS AN INTERNAL COMMS PRO IN 2022
START STRONG: ENGAGING HEARTS & MINDS THROUGH STRATEGIC ONBOARDING
FREE RAGAN WEBINAR: BRIDGING THE HYBRID DIVIDE WITH VIDEO
COMMUNICATIONS WEEK LIVE NETWORKING EVENT
5:30-7:30 p.m. (including panel discussion)
THE FUTURE OF COMMUNICATIONS CONFERENCE (VIRTUAL)
9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS ON A BUDGET
THE ROLE OF THE INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS LEADER: TODAY, TOMORROW AND BEYOND
DATA, DIGITAL, AND DIVERSITY – THE EVOLUTION OF THE COMMUNICATIONS CAREER
BLURRING THE LINES BETWEEN EARNED AND PAID
FREE RAGAN WEBINAR: DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION FOR INTERNAL COMMUNICATORS
LESSONS FROM THE PAST THAT SHAPE OUR FUTURE
HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH BUSY STAKEHOLDERS AND KEEP THEM ENGAGED
11 a.m.-12 p.m.
CAN YOUR AGENCY AFFORD INACTION? – EXECUTIVE ROUNDTABLE
- The future of the workplaceLearn what obstacles lie ahead for comms pros–and what opportunities are ripe for picking.
- Winner of Ragan-Institute for Public Relations student contest announcedStudent Juan Dorta’s winning submission to Twitter to be recognized during Future of Communications conference this week.
- Onboarding remote employeesLearn how to establish genuine, meaningful connections with workers right off the bat–and set them up for swift success.
- Industry leaders from Mastercard, Microsoft and more discuss future of commsThe networking reception and panel were held in New York City, part of Communications Week for 2021.
- HarrisX/Ragan survey reveals leadership is the No. 1 skill CEOs value in communicatorsBut the top skill communicators value? Writing. This is one of many gaps between executives and communicators’ expectations and priorities revealed in the new CEO-Communicators Competencies survey.
- 6 ways communications can keep its seat at the tablePRSA Chair Michelle Olson discusses the tools that are building communicators credibility with the C-suite.
- The Career Path of a Social Media Professional
- Communications Benchmark Report 2021
- A Communicator’s Guide to Building Empathy into Your Culture
- Best Practices for Inclusive Social Media
- Authenticity Gap: Global Report 2021
- State of the Global Workplace 2021 Report
- Tap Into Your Customers For Authentic Video Stories To Expand Your BusinessPerhaps the greatest challenge businesses face today is simply getting noticed. How can you stand out in a sea of […]
- Internal Communications ToolkitThis free, Internal Communications Toolkit has everything you need to build a communications strategy that is purposeful, engages employees and contributes to a thriving company culture.
- The PR Pro’s Essential Crisis Communications Prep Guide & WorkbookTo benchmark crisis preparedness and help surface blind spots, Agility PR Solutions has created the PR Pro’s Essential Crisis Communications Prep Guide and Workbook. The indispensable guide takes communicators through five different stages of crisis response with practical exercises to test your readiness.
- Having Multicultural Conversations That MatterLearn how to have these important conversations internally and externally.
- The Ultimate Return to Work Guide for Communication 2021A data-driven approach to improve both communications and policy decisions.
- The People-Powered Workplace: Reimagine the Employee ExperienceThe remote work future has created a unique challenge and opportunity for communicators to redesign the employee experience.
Sign up for our free Communications Week RoundUp newsletter
and be the first to get updates leading to the event!