VIRTUAL AND CITIES NATIONWIDE
Join us for Communications Week on Nov. 1 – 7, 2022
Ragan’s Communications Week celebrates and accelerates the role of the communicator in organizations through educational, networking and inspirational events. We’re looking forward to hosting both in-person and virtual events this year! In the meantime, come to this site for important updates and insights on the future of communications.
Thousands of internal communications, PR, public affairs, and social communicators worldwide come together each year during Communications Week to elevate their skills, professional relationships and careers. Hosted by Ragan and dozens of industry partners, Communications Week shines a light on key issues and trends for brand leaders and storytellers.
Participate in the many Communications Week offerings, including:
- Webinars, workshops, panel discussions
- Ragan’s Future of Communications Conference
- Networking events
- Industry retrospectives
- Groundbreaking research and forecasts
- Articles from thought leaders far and wide
Signature Events @ Communications Week
Among the many events taking place during Communications Week will be Ragan’s signature conference bringing hundreds of communications together to explore key challenges and trends. The Future of Communications Conference will be held on Tuesday, November 1 and Wednesday, November 2 and feature fresh ideas, insights and trends from industry experts.
At the Future of Communications, you’ll learn what is on the horizon for employee communications, social purpose and DE&I, leadership communications, and technology. The conference will provide you with the strategies, tactics, tools, and technology you need to position yourself as a business leader.
Join us for these fast-paced sessions covering the future of tech, talent, culture, reputation and more.
COMMUNICATORS: MEET THE MOMENT
We are at a defining moment of inflection and action for the profession. How will you meet it? Learn more about this year’s Comms Week theme from Ragan CEO, Diane Schwartz!
Interested in becoming sponsor? Contact Hannah Lavelle at email@example.com or 312-960-4628
- Navigating the complexities of interview strategiesInterviews can be tricky — but incredibly rewarding.
- How to avoid the knee-jerk reaction to crisis responseStrengthen your playbook with these strategic techniques.
- 4 tips on writing opening sentences from 2023’s Pulitzer Prize winnersWhat’s the purpose of the first sentence? To make sure you get to the second.
- Tap Into Your Customers For Authentic Video Stories To Expand Your BusinessPerhaps the greatest challenge businesses face today is simply getting noticed. How can you stand out in a sea of […]
- Internal Communications ToolkitThis free, Internal Communications Toolkit has everything you need to build a communications strategy that is purposeful, engages employees and contributes to a thriving company culture.
- The PR Pro’s Essential Crisis Communications Prep Guide & WorkbookTo benchmark crisis preparedness and help surface blind spots, Agility PR Solutions has created the PR Pro’s Essential Crisis Communications Prep Guide and Workbook. The indispensable guide takes communicators through five different stages of crisis response with practical exercises to test your readiness.
- Having Multicultural Conversations That MatterLearn how to have these important conversations internally and externally.
- The Ultimate Return to Work Guide for Communication 2021A data-driven approach to improve both communications and policy decisions.
- The People-Powered Workplace: Reimagine the Employee ExperienceThe remote work future has created a unique challenge and opportunity for communicators to redesign the employee experience.
For questions related to event registrations, please contact:
Head of Customer Service & Sales
If you’re interested in sponsoring this event, please contact:
For information on programming and speakers, please contact: